Payment & Shipping Terms:
Corrugated Steel Roller Crash Barrier,
Roadside Roller Crash Barrier System,
Roadside Guardrail Barrier System
Roller Crash Barrier System For Roadside Guardrail
The wave guardrail is a combined corrugated steel movable guardrail with a split at the center of the road. The guardrail is composed of two corrugated steel guardrails and two columns fixedly sandwiched between the two. The two columns are fixedly clamped. Between two corrugated steel guardrails.
When the road is in normal operation, the guardrail can be easily inserted into the pre-installed insertion and extraction holes by the plugging and unloading column to provide isolation and protection. At the same time, it is matched with the guardrail belt on the outer side of the road, neat and uniform, and beautifully matched.
When the vehicle collides with it, the corrugated steel guardrail board has good crashworthiness and energy absorption, and it is not easy to be destroyed, and at the same time it can protect the vehicle and the passengers.
The surface treatment of the corrugated beam guardrail can be divided into the following types:
1. Hot-dip galvanizing--Hot galvanizing is the most common surface treatment method for high-speed highways.
2. Cold galvanized spray - cold galvanized spray is generally used in rural or mountain roads, this surface treatment is lower than the cost of hot galvanizing, the appearance is also more beautiful.
3. Hot-dip galvanizing spray - hot-dip galvanized spray is the best of the three corrosion resistance, this surface treatment is mostly used in a relatively environmentally harsh environment, widely used in China's Heilongjiang, northern Liaoning.
(1) Fence plate: plate length × plate width × wave height × plate thickness
A, double wave guardrail : 4320 × 310 × 85 × 3.0 theoretical weight 49.16 Kg
4320×310×85×4.0 theoretical weight 65.55 Kg
B, three wave guardrail : 4320 × 506 × 85 × 4.0 theoretical weight 102 kg
(2) Column :( Diameter × wall thickness × length )
: 114×4.5 × length theoretical weight 12.16 Kg
140×4.5 × length theoretical weight 15.06 Kg
Column Length : 1m, 1.2m, 1.25m, 1.55m, 1.85m, 1.95m, 2m, 2.15m, etc.
(3) Anti-blocking block : 196×178×200×3.0/4.0 Each weight is about 2.5kg, which is used together with the nine-hole plate.
(4) Column cap : 114mmx100mm Each weighing about 0.5kg
:140mmX150mm each weighing about 0.6kg
(5) Bracket : 300 × 70 × 4mm / 4.5mm Note: Matching with ten-hole plate, each weighing about 0.8kg.
(6) End : General split side (R160), and central belt (R250) two models, commonly used thickness of 3mm.
Special types of other models can be arranged at any time according to customer requirements.
(7) Beam gasket (square gasket)
Material: Q235, high quality steel plate.
Specifications: 76 × 44 × 4 weighs about 0.08kg
It is used for brackets (anti-blocks) and guardrails, and for connecting screw holes.
(8) Bolt : M16×170 (150) The column is connected with the anti-blocking block and the bracket;
M16×42 (40) anti-blocking block, bracket and board connection;
M16×35 (32.5) board is connected to the board;
Contact Person: Jasper