Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Taicheng||Product Name::||Safety Roller Barrier|
|Material:||PU/EVA+Galvanized Beam||Usage:||Road Traffic Safety|
|Size:||1.2 M*1 M* 1.2 M Or Custom||Color:||Yellow,Orange|
Rotating Anti Collision Bucket,
Road Rotating Anti Collision Bucket,
Reflective Strip EVA Rotating Bucket
1. Small radius curve section
Small radius curves may affect the stopping sight distance in the center divider, requiring increased driver attention to reduce reaction time, and small radius curves require higher line of sight guidance to remind drivers to maneuver better. The use of rotating crash barriers on small radius curves and the color of the rotating barrels will have a visual impact on the driver, creating an enhanced line of sight guidance.
The rotating bucket is made of composite material of EVA and polyurethane. This high-strength EVA and polyurethane material itself is elastic and anti-collision and wear-resistant, which can prevent the rotating bucket from being smashed when it is impacted, and effectively protect the guardrail and passengers. . In addition to good anti-collision and wear resistance, it also has the advantages of anti-chemical corrosion, anti-ultraviolet aging, and weather resistance.s.
Material characteristics: The rotating bucket is made of EVA and polyurethane composite material, which is elastic and anti-collision and wear-resistant, which can prevent the rotating bucket from being crushed when it is impacted, and effectively protect the guardrail and passengers. In addition to good anti-collision and wear resistance, it also has the advantages of anti-chemical corrosion, anti-ultraviolet aging, and weather resistance.
Tunnel entrance transition
The different widths of roadbed (bridge) and tunnel cross-sections are important reasons for the high number of accidents at tunnel entrances, which require the transition of guardrails to complete the cross-section change. The rolling barrier is used in the tunnel entrance, which can provide a strong enough guidance function to assist the driver to complete the road environment change under the premise of ensuring the collision prevention demand.
Parts and Installation:
1) Column: It is driven into the roadbed and is the main force-bearing component.
2) Beam: It is used for the connection between the columns and to fix the rotating barrel.
3) Rotary barrel: It is fixed between the upper and lower beams and can be rotated around the column. The main materials are EVA (ethylene-ester acid copolymer) and polyurethane.
4) Sleeve: installed on the inner wall of the rotating barrel, the contact part of the rotating function.
5) Gyratory ring: Installed between the rotating barrel and the beam to balance and promote rotation.
6) Connecting frame: used for connection between beams.
7) U-shaped frame: connect the beam and the column to fix the beam.
8) Pad buckle: Lined with the beam and connected to the U-shaped frame.
9) Hoop: connecting beam and column, used to fix the beam, suitable for specific models.
10) Reflective strips.•It is a reflective film, which is pasted on the rotating barrel and plays an inductive role.
Scope of application: It is especially suitable for installation and application in accident-prone areas such as tunnel entrances, central isolation belts, sharp turning areas, and complex intersections. It is worth mentioning that the rotating barrel also has a strong resilience, even if it is severely impacted, it can immediately return to its original state.
|5||Rolling Circle||182×145×6.0||Polymer Ethylene|
|Apparent Density (KG/m³)||≥125|
|Compression Permanent Distortion (%)||≥38|
Contact Person: Anna