1. The roller barrier converts great shock from vehicle collision to rotational energy to absorb shock.
2. Upper and lower frames adjust tires of large and small vehicles to prevent the steering system function loss.
3. The three-dimensional structure of D-shaped frame and buffering bracket distribute and absorb the 2nd shock.
4. Props at an interval of 0.7 m increase bearing power to prevent accident vehicles from going over the guardrail and turning over into a dangerous area.
5. The product has a rotating barrel made of EVA with excellent shock absorption power, three-dimensional buffering frames and dense props supporting the frames.
Contact Person: Anna