Payment & Shipping Terms:
|EVA / PU / Polyurethane
Impact Resistant Rolling Guardrail Barrier,
Steel Rolling Guardrail Barrier,
EVA Rolling Crash Barrier
Advanced Technology Impact-Resistant Rolling Guardrail Barrier
Qingdao Taicheng Transportation Facilities Co., Ltd
The first manufacturer of exporting new type roller barriers in China
Qingdao Taicheng Transportation Facilities Co., Ltd. is a technological innovation enterprise invested by Henger Group. Its headquarters is located in Jinkou Industrial Park, Qingdao. Taicheng Transportation has an innovative scientific research team, advanced manufacturing technology, first-class production facilities, and perfect testing methods. , reliable product quality, enthusiastic after-sales service, devoted to the great cause of improving China's road safety.
The impact-resistant and energy-absorbing rotating guardrail independently developed and designed by Taicheng Transportation has broken the technological monopoly of Korean and American countries and filled the market gap of China's rotating guardrail. The product has more than 20 national patents, and has successfully passed the collision test of small cars (family cars), buses and large trucks in the highway test site of the Ministry of Communications, and the test results and collision data are at the international leading level.
The new series of rotating anti-collision barriers have been widely used in South Korea, Japan, the United States, the United Arab Emirates and other countries. The accident rate, economic loss rate and accident fatality rate of the installed road section have been reduced by more than 95%, which has greatly protected the lives of pedestrians. Property safety provides a reliable guarantee and strong shield for road safety. It is believed that in the near future, the new type of rotating anti-collision guardrail will be popularized on China's highways and accident-prone sections, introducing innovative protection design for China's road environment, bringing leap-forward protection effects for road safety, and becoming a life project for the benefit of future generations. .
The company will always adhere to the corporate tenet of "not forgetting the original intention, people-oriented, and technological innovation", to build a first-class transportation facility enterprise with international competitiveness, to provide the society with high-quality new rotating anti-collision guardrails, and to protect the road safety of the country and the world. convoy.
The rotating anti-collision guardrail consists of columns, rotating barrels, U-shaped beams and connectors. All steel components are hot-dip galvanized and anti-rust. The columns are spaced 1 meter or 0.7 meters apart. Two rotating barrels are installed on each column.
Rotating guardrails are usually installed on highway ramps, continuous downhill slopes and curves. When a vehicle hits a guardrail, the rotation function of the rotating barrel and the good resilience of the barrel body can greatly reduce the degree of injury to the vehicle and drivers and passengers, and play a good protective role.
In addition, there are reflective strips on the rotating barrel. When driving at night, the outline of the route can be better reflected through the illumination of the light, which plays a better role in inducing the sight of the vehicle and further ensures the safety of driving.
Rotating anti-collision guardrail specification column φ140mm×4.5mm×length;
Rotating drum 350mm×238mm;
Gyratory circle 22mm0×5mm; can be divided into 700mm spacing and 1000mm spacing.
The main functions of the components and assemblies of the rotating anti-collision guardrail.
1. Column: driven into the roadbed, it is the main stress-bearing component;
2. Cross beam: used to connect the columns and fix the rotating barrel;
3. Rotating barrel: It is fixed between the upper and lower beams and can rotate around the column. The main materials are EVA (ethylene-ester acid copolymer) and polyurethane;
4. Bushing: installed on the inner wall of the rotating barrel, a contact component for the rotating function;
5. Gyratory circle: installed between the rotating barrel and the beam to balance and promote rotation;
6. Connecting frame: used for connecting between beams;
7. U-shaped frame: connects beams and columns and is used to fix beams;
8. Pad buckle: lined with beams and connected to U-shaped frame;
9. Hoop: connects beams and columns, used to fix beams, suitable for specific types;
10. The reflective strip is a reflective film, which is pasted on the rotating barrel and plays a guiding role.
In addition, the color of the rotating anti-collision bucket is eye-catching yellow, and there are reflective strips on the anti-collision bucket. This plays a warning role to a certain extent, reduces the incidence of accidents, and especially ensures driving safety at night and on rainy days.
Installing rotating anti-collision barrels on high-risk road sections such as exit ramps, turning areas, tunnel entrances, and emergency parking zones of long tunnels provides a brand-new road safety guarantee and maximizes traffic safety.
Rotating barrel anti-collision guardrail:
1. The rotating barrel is made of a composite material of EVA and polyurethane. This high-strength EVA and polyurethane material itself is elastic, anti-collision and wear-resistant. It can prevent the rotating barrel from being smashed when it is impacted, and effectively protects the guardrail and passengers.
2. In addition to good anti-collision and wear resistance, it also has the advantages of resistance to chemical corrosion, anti-ultraviolet aging, and weather resistance. It is not easy to be damaged, has a beautiful appearance and is not easy to fade, and has a service life of at least ten years under natural outdoor conditions. . Once a traffic accident occurs, when the car hits it, the energy of the collision is converted into rotational energy through rotation, maintaining the normal driving direction and speed of the car. This minimizes the incidence of traffic accidents, protects people's personal lives and provides a brand-new road safety guarantee.
3. The rotating barrel also has strong recovery power. Even if it is severely impacted, it can immediately return to its original shape.
4. The appearance of the rotating barrel is brightly colored, including yellow, orange, green, etc. The high light reflection effect and eye-catching function can attract the driver's attention and reduce the incidence of accidents, especially ensuring their driving safety at night and in rainy days. Scope of application of rotating anti-collision guardrails: Rotating barrel anti-collision guardrails are particularly suitable for installation and application in accident-prone areas such as tunnel entrances, central isolation zones, sharp turning areas, and complex intersections.
When a vehicle hits a guardrail, the rotating function of the rotating barrel and the good resilience of the barrel can greatly reduce the degree of injury to the vehicle and the drivers and passengers, and play a good protective role. There are reflective strips on the rotating barrel. When driving at night, the outline of the route can be better reflected through the illumination of the light, which plays a better role in inducing sight lines for the vehicle and further ensures the safety of driving.
The anti-collision level of the rotating anti-collision guardrail is SB (SBm). On the premise of ensuring the anti-collision performance, the guiding performance and buffering performance of the rotating anti-collision guardrail are breakthrough improvements compared to traditional guardrail products. It is an artifact for the transition of tunnel openings.
Contact Person: Anna