Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Highway Safety Roller Barrier||Material:||EVA|
|Certificate:||SB Grade Certificate||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized|
1. Small radius curve section
The Safety rotating crash barrier is a new type of anti-collision barrier. It is generally installed on dangerous road sections. When a vehicle hits the barrier, the barrier will convert the impact energy of the vehicle into forward kinetic energy, reducing the damage caused by the accident to the vehicle.
2. Tunnel entrance transition
The different widths of roadbed (bridge) and tunnel cross-sections are important reasons for the high number of accidents at tunnel entrances, which require the transition of guardrails to complete the cross-section change. The rolling barrier is used in the tunnel entrance, which can provide a strong enough guidance function to assist the driver to complete the road environment change under the premise of ensuring the collision prevention demand.
3. Interchange exit triangle end
The interchange exit is sensitive to the direction of travel, requiring the driver to choose the correct route based on the judgment of the guiding information, and the poor combination of interchange exit lines will easily cause the driver to hesitate in making decisions before the exit triangle end, which is an unfavorable factor affecting operational safety. Statistics show that interchange exit sections are often accident-prone, so it is advisable to use rotating movable guardrails to strengthen the guidance and protection of the exit area.
4. Night vision blindness and no street light road
At night when the road lighting is not enough and road border accidents occur, the need to play a warning role through the bright color of the guardrail to the driver, and the driving environment changes also need to be timely reminders to the driver, in order to prompt the driver to complete the vehicle control process conversion. Rotating collision guardrail for the night road environment, can guarantee the collision demand premise, provide strong enough to induce function, assist the driver to complete the road environment changes.
Features of Safety Roller Barrier
1. Reduce speed by stopper board
2. Guide reflective leads a driver to drive safely
3. Recyclable material (eco-friendly)
4. Help a vehicle turn back to the road by its spinning when the car crashed the rollers laterally
5. Minimize fatal damage of people and vehicles by absorbing collision shock
6. Reduce costs in repairing and maintenance due to Roller’s resilience.
7. Stopper boards help prevent larger accidents by slowing down Roller’s spin
8. Can be used for many years, less cost.
Where are the safety roller barrier used for?
1. Curved Median Strip
2. Curved Ramp
3. Diverging Point
4. Curved Tunnel
5. Curved Downhill
6. Passge Intersection
7. School Zone
8. Danzer Zone etc.
|5||Rolling Circle||182×145×6.0||Polymer Ethylene|
|Apparent Density (KG/m³)||≥125|
|Compression Permanent Distortion (%)||≥38|
Contact Person: Vincy Lin